World Makers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative and feedback pool for those who love to build worlds with words, pictures, music, etc.

3 posters

Task board

K-Nine
    K-Nine
    Admin
    Admin

Task board Empty Task board

Post  K-Nine Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Boditech Team:
    I don't know if it is cool for me to take the lead on this but here we go.
    Josh
    I would like to see three pictures from you, the first I know you are working on is the group shot of the main team. "Brolin, Leon, Addam, Dorias, Ixxon, Andriea, GearHead, Rakhn, and K-nine." If I missed somebody or added someone let me know. The second we will all need to sit down and talk about, Because I would like to see a group shot of the lesser char. I know I would like to see Micah, Brick and Tumble, The heads of the three families, and who ever else will be important to the story but not a lead. Then a villains pic. all the main badies again we will need to talk about who will make the wall as the list of villains is ever growing.
    Jeremy
    You have been out for a time so I would like to know what you want to do, where do you see yourself on our team. I would love to see some music from you, but there is much more to your skill set than just music. If you would like; write out in story form the history of the Lupines. give me the tale of who they are and where you want them to go. I have a loose plan in place for them after the end of the first story but I would leave it to you about their past present and future and to the over all roll they will play in the world at large.
    Tim
    I need you to finish the over view you have been working on. Don't go into to much detail, get the flow of the story out so we can go over the big pic and have a foundation to work from. I also know you have a few chapters that run close together, get on the ball and start connecting the dots.

Post back and let me know what you think I have not set a time frame, because I know we all have a life.
    JAK
    JAK
    Admin
    Admin

Task board Empty Re: Task board

Post  JAK Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Sounds good to me. Gimme a list and description for each of the baddies. Specifically any visual absolutes. I will make use of my creative authority for this, but a ballpark starting point will help me get it closer to what's in your heads.

Jeremy....I'll take anything, as long as it's finished, but what I'd really like to "see" is some battle music.

High-tech, adventure, impact, flow, passion.

Just some words to help get a feeling.

Tim...what you said.

Thanks, guys, for renewing your interest in this. I want badly for us to actually finish something.
    Rahkn
    Rahkn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rahkn Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:42 am

It's kind of funny that you mention music as I have actually have been dipping my creativity into making something auditory spetacular. Give me some time and maybe I can come up with something good. I will need to find my notes on the history of the Lupes and where they will be heading towards and how their current society is built as i haven't hammered that out yet. I believe that once we get the ball rolling again, we need to be cautious of keeping it going. Tim, once you get something posted about our world, then we can get to work on everything else that requires details.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:59 pm