World Makers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative and feedback pool for those who love to build worlds with words, pictures, music, etc.

A Dream of a Dream of a Dream

JAK
    JAK
    Admin
    Admin

A Dream of a Dream of a Dream Empty A Dream of a Dream of a Dream

Post  JAK Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:30 am

I was a guy who had a dream that I fell into a volcano. I survived because inside the volcano there was a giant dome of power from which a beam was erupting. The power, which was a light purple, absorbed my fall and flung me to the side against a cavern wall.

A friend of mine told me that each person who has this type of experience has a color. Each person's color is different and has its own meaning. So, apparently, mine was light purple.

Then we were in the back yard. I walked up to a nearby wheelbarrow, put my hands on the handles with my back to the basin and said "Are you there, Mikey? You okay? Realizing what I had just done, I looked around to see my friends and nearby restaurant customers giving concerned looks. I walked away and woke up.

I was in bed, and Becci was asking me what happened. I started to tell her the dream I just had, but the words wouldn't come out of my mouth. ...until I woke up. I realized that I had been dreaming and that was why I couldn't speak. Because I was trying to speak with my real mouth from within a dream. This has happened before, so I rolled over with a muttered "Of course." and went back to sleep.

I was sitting on the handle of the wheelbarrow, which was still nosed up to the wall in the living room. I had just said "Are you there, Mikey?" again and my friends (all sitting on the couch) were still looking a me dubiously. Suddenly, my friend Mikey's (James Woods) head busts through the wall just above the wheelbarrow. I hadn't been expecting that. He immediately looks around at my other friends and gives them this speech (which I can't remember because I've forgotten much of this dream already) about how I'm real and they should listen to me and take me more seriously.

(There was more after this, but I can't remember it.)