World Makers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative and feedback pool for those who love to build worlds with words, pictures, music, etc.

2 posters

Chased by Mystique and the Rebel (6-22-11)

JAK
    JAK
    Admin
    Admin

Chased by Mystique and the Rebel (6-22-11) Empty Chased by Mystique and the Rebel (6-22-11)

Post  JAK Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

I don't remember where I was when it started. I was in a large room that was completely dark. I looked up and saw Mystique, then turned and saw the rebel alien from X-Files. That big, squarejawed dude that wouldn't die. They started moving toward me. I was afraid, and I didn't want them to get me, so I ran. I was running down long halls in a building that seemed like a "mega church" or museum or something. I was on the bottom floor, and the hall seemed to ring a large rectangular room. Still running, I turned right around a corner. I could hear Ava running behind me breathing so hard she had taken up a train-like rythm. Breathing and yelling for me. I saw a stairway leading up to the main floor by the front of the building and ran up. I stopped at the top, finally realizing that if I left Ava and didn't help her, then they would get her. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to escape if I got her, but I went back anyway. She was almost to the steps when I got to her. I picked her up, left my shoes on the steps in hopes of throwing them off the trail, and took off running down the next hall. We rounded the next corner and went up the next set of stairs I saw.

Last edited by JAK on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rahkn
    Rahkn
    Admin
    Admin

Chased by Mystique and the Rebel (6-22-11) Empty Re: Chased by Mystique and the Rebel (6-22-11)

Post  Rahkn Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:45 am

And then, *poof* you wake up?
    JAK
    JAK
    Admin
    Admin

Chased by Mystique and the Rebel (6-22-11) Empty Re: Chased by Mystique and the Rebel (6-22-11)

Post  JAK Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Yepsh. I don't usually include the part where I wake up when I write my dreams down. Unless that particular detail has something to do with the dream itself, as in the first one I posted.
    Rahkn
    Rahkn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rahkn Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Well, without some sort of indication that the dream is over, it seems like it is just left open i.e. cliffhanger, or you couldn't remember what happened next, so I was clarifying that there was no more happening after your last statement.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:20 pm